Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Interesting way to wear Addy's hat

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just came across this very interesting way of wearing Addy's hat:

    Photo of Addy


    Why didn't I ever think of it first? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hahahaha, I know I saw that late last night when I was looking up stuff on ebay. I really hope that person put it on like that because they wanted to be goofy or to keep Addy's frizzy hair off her face better. It would be kinda sad if thats how they thought you wear it!! [img]confused.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    It looks like she has her head stuck in a bee hive!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One thought that crossed my mind when seeing this picture:

    Crash Helmet!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kamakajr's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Miki_, your posts always make me laugh!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Janabanana's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2002
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    After looking and laughing.....I had to remind myself that it was me this week at work with my shirt on inside out. I drive schoolbus and was glad that it's still cold enough here to wear a coat for my whole route! My coworkers had a great time with this inside after work! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] Oh well, I'm glad we can laugh at the absurd things we do!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beehive definitely came to my mind too - thanks for the smile Brigitte! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    - Becca

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •